Summer Junior Camps
Toftrees Jr Camps are a FUN first program! Juniors will play games while learning the important skills needed to play golf. This is our introductory instructional program for juniors aged 9-14, your own equipment is required, but may be purchased through the golf shop at a discounted price. Students will be assigned to groups according to skill and age level. Students will be instructed by award winning Certified PGA Teaching Professionals on various skills including putting, chipping, sand play and full swing. Rules, etiquette and course management will also be addressed.
- Low student/instructor ratio
- Short game development covering putting, chipping, pitching and bunker play.
- Full swing development covering fundamentals, swing movements, irons and woods.
- On-Course time
- Tee Gift, and prizes
- Certified instructors
CAMP DATES and Times
June – 17-21 – 9:00AM – 11:30AM
August – 5-9 – 9:00AM – 11:30AM
* Tuition $199 per student per week. Includes tee gift, prizes, snacks, discount on pro shop merchandise, and complimentary round of golf for the camp student and a cart fee rate for the parent. Valid anytime Monday through Thursday, not valid on weekends or holidays.
* Tuition rates cannot be combined with any other discount
- Action-packed camps include hands-on instruction led by certified PGA Professionals.
- Signature PGA camp curriculum focuses on developing golf skills (full swing, short game, rules and etiquette) while keeping the experience fun and engaging (games and activities).
- A fun, safe and educational environment designed with your child’s well being in mind.
- Low student to instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
Half Day Camps are designed to inspire new golfers at the beginning of their journey and further the development of those playing at a beginner to intermediate level. Camps will cover golf fundamentals including posture, grip, putting, chipping, pitching, full swing and simple rules and etiquette. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their experience and age to create a favorable and fun learning environment. Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
Full Day Camps provide an opportunity for intermediate to advanced junior golfers to continue to improve their technical skills as well as develop an understanding of course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their ability level and age to create a favorable learning environment. In the afternoon, campers head to the course for supervised play which allows students to apply techniques they learned on the range to the course. Lunch is included unless otherwise noted. Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
Register at www.pgacamps.com
July 8-12 half and full-day camps
Titleist Wedge School
Golfers will learn multiple techniques for all shots under 50 yards that will help you get up and down for birdies, or save par. The wedge clinic also includes a swing analyses, right and left handed wedges for trial, and a custom fit Titleist Vokey SM10
Cost: $299 includes instruction, a free wedge, and discount on any additional wedges purchased that day. 2024 Date – TBD